An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Comic-Con 2007 Preview Night

Comic con got off to a great start tonight. The special preview for preregistered attendees was jam packed with people. A sure sign that this years comic con is going to be incredibly crowded.

We do have a pretty cool scoop that I don't think has hit the net yet but due to technical idiocracy (read: a memory card too large into my laptop) we can't get the pictures until tomorrow night.

With any luck this could be an exclusive post for tomorrow. I'll give you a hint: Mel Brooks + Cartoon = First Look at character art for a Wildly anticipated new show.

Fingers crossed I can get our shots from today off the camera and get them to you guys.

I was worried I wouldn't be able to get on the internets at all but that fear was laid to rest.

Tomorrow brings the paramount pictures panel with some info on Iron Man and with any luck some footage of Indiana Jones.

Small post today but tomorrow should hold pictures!

1 comment:

Bla said...

Footage from the fourth "Indiana Jones"? Sounds too incredible... But my fingers are crossed.