An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shocking Death of a MAJOR comic character (POTENTIAL SPOILERS!!)




There is a disturbing bit of information floating around the tubes of the internet. I cannot confirm or deny it's validity. I initially read about it over at Comic Book Resourses.



It seems that next summer will bring about the death of a MAJOR, probably the most major of major comic characters.



When I stumbled upon it my jaw dropped. If this is accurate, I think it puts the death of Captain America to shame. That said, it also feels like a response to that event and a little bit forced.



If you wanna know who will fall next summer swipe between the stars:



*Bruce Wayne*



There's more to the story but I'd rather not give away anymore than that. You can get a couple other tidbits by checking out the CBR link above.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what?! No! ...(I had to look btw..couldnt help it)

I'm assuming this death will only be in the comics, right? much like the Captain America death..

Should be interesting how it happens..

Then again...Ive heard news that they plan on rezzing Captain America.. so I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the final end..