An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Terminator: The Sarah Connnor Chronicles Season 2 Ender



Last night was the airing of the season 2 finale of the Sarah Connor Chronicles, and let me tell you did they bring their A game. While I wont be giving a full play by play of the episode, because I want everyone to go watch it for them selves, I can say that every single thing that has happened this season was leading up to exactly that point, and even I didn’t see it coming. It was definitely a season finale of questions, not of answers and at this point the looming thought that we may not be getting a season 3 is hanging in the air.

So here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to spend the next month before the upfronts are announced trying my best to get everyone I can on board with this show. Let’s start with first plugging SkyNext podcast and the brilliant idea to start a Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles viewing party. Everyone get your friends together, got to www.fox.com/terminator/ and start watching the full length episodes that are on the site. Unfortunately the videos are only available in the States, but it’s a start. I will come up with something for the international viewers soon.


Also please do check out the SkyNext podcast over at www.skynextpodcast.com and give the boys some support!


After Jump

No comments: