An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

TV Casting News

We have two big casting tidbits to announce that have to do with two of my favorite shows.




The first I can't say I'm too excited about but who am I to judge? He could prove me wrong.

I'm referring of course to the recent news that Scooby Doo star Freddie Prinze Jr. is joining the cast of 24 as Davis Cole, a Marine who is in charge of CTU Field Ops.

Freddie Prinze Jr. joins other new cast members Anil Kapoor, Chris Diamantopoulos, John Boyd, Jennifer Westfeldt, and Nazneen Contractor.

Sadly, there is no sign of Janeane Garofalo.

The fantastic seventh season of 24 is available on DVD and Blu-ray now.





Our next bit of news, I can honestly say I am extremely excited about.


John Lithgow has joined the cast of Showtime's brilliant serial killer drama Dexter and will appear in all 12 episodes of Season 4, which debuts on September 27. Lithgow will play Walter Simmons, a man who well...I don't want to spoil it but it's Dexter. What else could he be?

You can catch up with Season Three of Dexter when it hits DVD on August 18.

No comments: