An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Update!

Hey readers,

I just wanted to let you all know things may have seemed a little slow around here lately. I've been serving on Jury Duty. I've been trying to keep updating as much as possible during this time and as of yesterday my service has ended!

So we will hopefully be getting back to a normal schedule around here. I have a lot of things to review including volumes one and two of Skins, A Bugs Life on Blu-ray, The Best of Whose Line Is It Anyway, and much more.

I also just saw Up today and it was incredible. I'm not sure I can say much about it so I will wait till the release date to do a full review.

Have a great day!!

No comments: