An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Casting News - Superman and Total Recall

I'm a little late on this one but what the heck.  You all know by now that Kevin Costner has signed on to be good ol Pa Kent but that news was quickly overshadowed by the confirmation that Lois Lane will be played by none other than Oscar nominated Amy Adams!


I am really not sure how I feel about this casting to be honest. I'll need to wait for a trailer. At first judgment, I'm not sure I am on board.

Other, more interesting (at least to me) casting news, comes from the upcoming remake of Total Recall.

It looks as the Bryan Cranston (the incredible Breaking Bad) is going from Meth to Mars as he takes on the role of the remakes villain: Vilos Cohaagen.


Might make this movie a bit more interesting. 

I wonder who will play quatto.

No comments: