An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Unofficial Music Video for "I'm Gone Song" by Kady and Andrea

I present to you the Unofficial Music Video for "I'm Gone Song" by Kady and Andrea. I filmed all but the wedding scenes and the black-and-white scenes (Those were filmed by the talented Grant Cates).

There is an official music video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEcTJegjpgQ), but it was edited by Grant Cates.  This is my best edit and vision of all the footage we had to work with.

I hope you enjoy, it's my first with real people, as I used to make machinima music videos.  Please, more than ever, I'd really appreciate your comments and feedback on this video as it took me a lot of time and effort.



This is the same country music duo that I did a promo shoot for back in September.  (See pictures below) and I'm also working on another music video for their song, "I'm Tired"


No comments: