An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Eddie Murphy Exits Academy Awards?!

Following the rather unsurprising exit of Brett Ratner, the Academy has announced today that Eddie Murphy has left the production as well.

Murphy says. "First and foremost I want to say that I completely understand and support each party's decision with regard to a change of producers for this year's Academy Awards ceremony. I was truly looking forward to being a part of the show that our production team and writers were just starting to develop, but I'm sure that the new production team and host will do an equally great job."

I can't even imagine why Murphy would do this but whatever.  It's time for the academy to pick up the phone and call Conan.

No comments: