An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Why I Don't Watch American Idol

I know, I'm supposed to write my own reviews of shows, and I should watch shows I hate, so I can get all frothy and clever and mean and whatnot. And I will, I promise, because it's fun, and people with oodles of money and the cynicism to abuse the television viewing audience with such drivel as "Ready for Love" and "Bet On Your Baby" deserve to have their noses rubbed in the horse apples they leave on living room floors across the nation.

Sometimes, though, it's better to outsource, and that's the case here. Please enjoy Dave Holmes' take on what is either the end of civilization, or, at minimum, what must be the end of American Idol.

American Idol Recap: The Night Nothing Happened

No comments: