An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

O Hai Batffleck!


Zack Snyder has given us our first (albeit dark) look at Ben Affleck donning the very Dark Knight Returns-ish Cape and Cowl and standing next to a very sleek new Batmobile.

This should serve to quell some doubts in the fans, including me, about the fate of this movie. I will say I've been very skeptical about this project and whether or not it will be any good. I am liking this little tease though. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and see what else Snyder and Co. have to show off in the coming weeks/months.

What do you think?

No comments: