An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Arnold: @Terminator Genisys Wraps!

"Can someone bring me my prune juice and a COOOKKKIIEEEEE...!!!!"
Ho. Ly. Shit! Paramount Pictures gets it, readers, and they understand how important it is to get another Schwarzenegger/T-800 flick back on screen before this glorious era of action stars is dead and gone.  The Terminator franchise has such a rich mythology, and although folks may rag on some of its recent incarnations (Terminator: Salvation, Sarah Connor Chronicles), these stories are fantastic and need to continue.

Enter Terminator: Genisys, the fifth installment in the series.  I'm super excited!  And yeah, I'm ecstatic that an old Arnold is back in the movies; so sue me.  I really liked The Last Stand, and he's really taking his comeback seriously, playing with fans and trying to deliver on what his fanbase cries out for!  It's like he was a politician or something!!  Here's just a few words from the man himself:
 Hasta la vista, baby. I want to thank the cast and crew of @TerminatorGenisys for a fantastic shoot. It was challenging, it was fun, and it was rewarding. From our director to the producers, from the camera team to catering, from visual effects to hair and makeup - we couldn't have done it without you. I can't wait to see our finished project and I know we'll remind the fans why they fell in love with the Terminator. On July 1, 2015, I'll be back.
And bet on ME being back in that theater seat, dudes.

Terminator Genisys stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, Jason Clarke, Matt Smith, Byung-Hun Lee, and JK Simmons.

No comments: