An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Updates! Updates! Updates!

'ello folks!

I wanted to make a quick post with some updates. Some exciting stuff is happening here at the beast and I wanted to keep you all in the loop.

First of all, we have two new writers joining the beast. The first, Technophile, has already made a couple of posts. He'll mainly be doing video game content for us with hopefully some more stuff in the future. The second, The Fuck Yeah Guy, is going to be keeping us updated on various entertainment news items that crop up throughout the day.

Next, we will be reporting from all four days of this years San Diego Comic Con from July 25-29. I don't think I'll be able to do live posts, however, we will have nightly posts on any good info we come across.

Now, I have mentioned this previously but I am going to officially announce the Pop Culture Beast Podcast will get under way this August. The cast is still being ironed out but we do hope to get the first episode recorded in August. More on that to come.

Finally, I recently wrote a review of the new Halloween movie and it is spreading across the interwebs pretty rapidly. I would think this is mainly because Rob Zombie posted it in his blog (thank you kindly Mr. Zombie). My hits for today have gone up 700% thanks to people posting a link to the review around places like dvdtalk.com and the Official Halloween Message Board.

I just wanted to thank those people for spreading the word around, even if its just for interest in Halloween. I deeply appreciate the support. Also, thanks to everyone for coming and having a look. We are glad you came by for a visit.

Please stick around we have some exciting stuff coming in the near future.

If anyone out there has any scoops or topics they'd like to see discussed here please drop me a line at garon@popculturebeast.com.

Best,
Garon

1 comment:

An Educated Political Voice of the Urban Poor said...

We also posted your review....

http://www.sherimoonzombie.org

We are a fan website and forum for Sheri Moon Zombie a/k/a Mrs. Meyers

Thanks for a great review!!!

Keep it real!

LLL