An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Movie Trailer: The Last Airbender



M. Night Shyamalan brings us his big screen adaptation of the popular Nickelodeon cartoon series Avatar: The Last Airbender next Summer and here is the first teaser for the film. I hope this will be the movie that reverses his apparent downward spiral becuase I really like his stuff (granted I haven't seen the last two yet). It is a pretty effective teaser. I've personally never seen the cartoon before, although I have heard it's pretty good.

I'll keep my fingers crossed on this one.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You should really invest some time into watching the show.. it's actually very mature for being on cartoon network..and very good
...Of Course.. if you want to see the movie without being all anal about the details they've changed from the show (I know I will) ..then maybe you should wait till after you see the movie to watch the show...