An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Music Video: Anthony Starble - Oh Father



It isn't often that a song comes along and so perfectly touches on the experiences of nearly an entire group of people.

"Oh Father" is one of those songs and its video is just as powerful as the song itself. Seriously brought on the emotions when I heard it and it happens every time I hear it, which by now is clocking in the dozens.  The music and lyrics of this song are so beautiful that when I first heard it I was struck silent.  I was mid typing and my fingers just froze.  It's that powerful of a song and I think that a lot of people will be touched by it, gay or straight.  I'd dare say it's an important song and one that a lot of people need to hear and share.

Do yourselves a favor and pick up the single on iTunes now.

Anthony Starble's new EP: We Need To Be Loved will be available very soon.

Until then, you can grab his first EP, which I listen to on a weekly basis, on iTunes right now.

Seriously, go buy them both.

Oh Father
Living In Layers


No comments: