An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Comedy Interviews with Matt Riggs: Joe Kilgallon

From running one of Chicago's best shows to moving out to Los Angeles and crushing, our comedian today is one of the most rightfully comedically confident people I have ever met. He can be seen in the TBS sitcom 'Sullivan & Son's', heard on the now retired sports podcast 'Naked Sports Live' and smelled if you go up close and smell him. Please enjoy this interview of Joe Kilgallon!


Riggs: How are you?
Kilgallon: I'm well.
Riggs: If you could, how would you plan your own funeral?
Kilgallon: At my funeral they would play the song it's a dead man's party on loop, and everyone would take selfies with my body.
Riggs: Corn: Canned or Fresh?
Kilgallon: Fresh corn. C'mon guy.
Riggs: What is the thing (tv show, comedian, person etc.) that gave you the idea to start comedy?
Kilgallon: Seinfeld
Riggs: If you could have dinner with any historical figure, what would you suggest as an appetizer?
Kilgallon: JFK, shrimp cocktail
Riggs: How many surgeries have you had?
Kilgallon: 1, on my toe.
Riggs: What are your four favorite state capitals (lower 48)? Please don't say why.
Kilgallon: Dover, cause fuck you.
Riggs: 5 words or less...explain religion.
Kilgallon: Religion: People be scared
Riggs: What are you most proud of in the world?
Kilgallon: I'm most proud of hitting 3 HRs in a game when I was 12.
Riggs: Any final thoughts? (Although none of your words will be edited, do know that if you do not include nice words about me, I will add them in for you...fyi, my version of you will be very complimentary towards me)
Kilgallon: Final thoughts = Great, another site for comics to jerk each other off! Hugs and tugs sweet boy!

No comments: