An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Comedy Interview: Tommy McNamara


As we all get ready for Christmas in July, lets think about our families and those who are no longer with us.  Maybe they moved.  Maybe they were kind of a dick about parking in front of your house so you got upset and you don't talk to them anymore.  Maybe they are dead and you are one of those people who don't think dead people make for good conversations.  However your life is e/a ffected by all of this, just don't take it out on the department stores that are really hoping for your X-mas in July Moolah.  Guys...there is an interview below! Enjoy Tommy McNamara!


Riggs:  How are you?
McNamara:  I'm good! Miss you!

Riggs:  If you could, how would you plan your own funeral?
McNamara:  In lieu of a funeral, I would want my friends and family (framily for short) to gather at the place I loved most (the gym) for a big team workout.

Riggs:  Corn: Canned or Fresh?
McNamara:  Fresh (perfect for an after-gym snack)

Riggs:  What is the thing (tv show, comedian, person etc.) that gave you the idea to start comedy?
McNamara:  Watching The Simpsons every Sunday night with my family, the movie Wet Hot American Summer, John Mulaney, Jillian Michaels.

Riggs:  If you could have dinner with any historical figure, what would you suggest as an appetizer?
McNamara:  Onion rings

Riggs:  How many surgeries have you had?
McNamara:  Not enough!

Riggs:  What are your four favorite state capitals (lower 48)? Please don't say why.
McNamara:  Boston Providence Nashville Madison

Riggs:  5 words or less...explain religion.
McNamara:  Wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Riggs:  What are you most proud of in the world?
McNamara:  I am sincerely really proud to be part of my framily. Also, I've seen Sheryl Crow in concert and that's something no one can take away from me.

Riggs:  Any final thoughts? (Although none of your words will be edited, do know that if you do not include nice words about me, I will add them in for you...fyi, my version of you will be very complimentary of me)
McNamara:  Thanks for interviewing me, Matt! You're a good man! Miss you!

No comments: