An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!

An all-new Pop Culture Beast is coming!
Pardon our dust!

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project

Pop Culture Beast proudly supports The Trevor Project
Please consider doing the same.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Movie Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Spoiler Free)

Will Marvel's latest film (and possibly biggest gamble) cause you to get Hooked on a Feelin' or will it bring about the destruction of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?



Click RAWR below to find out!


This is the most fun movie I have ever seen! Dare I say it might be the best Marvel film to date?

Echoing the feeling of the original Star Wars trilogy, Guardians has a stellar cast of rag tag misfits going up against one of the biggest baddies in a Marvel film to date! Every moment is full of laughter and fun.

I saw it in 3D (which I normally do not like) and I was blown away. Not too many "pop out at the audience" moments, but it definitely adds depth to the stunning visuals throughout the film.

Marvel fans will be pleased at how many tiny references were put into the film. There's one unexpected cameo in particular that made me laugh and gasp at the same time. However, the movie is standalone enough that even a causal fan will enjoy it.



This is such an unconventional film, but that might be why it works. I won't say anymore for fear of spoiling it, but go see Guardians of the Galaxy on August 1st (I know I'll be seeing it again!)


Guardians of the Galaxy is a solid 10 out of 10 talking raccoons!

No comments: